What are fundraising parties?
Fundraising parties (previously known as party boards) are social opportunities for kids, adults or families to get together and socialize while raising funds for our school enrichment. About half of our annual fundraising budget comes from paid participation in these parties!
How do fundraising parties work?
One or more families (or Littlebrook teachers and staff) get together to host or sponsor a party which means they incur the expenses of the party. Other Littlebrook families, parents or students sign up to attend the party by registering and making the suggested donation to our PTO. In this way, all of the money raised helps support our school enrichment. See below for party ideas.
For more info, contact our Party Coordinator: email@example.com
Kidz only! These parties are a great way for kids to socialize with their peers while their parents get a little time to themselves.
What are some ideas for kid parties?
Past kid parties include:
- Bowling and Laser Tag @ Colonial Bowling
- 3D Printing at school, presented by STEAM Works
- Chinese New Year party
- Sourdough Bread and Pizza Class @ LiLLiPiES
- Digital Scavenger Hunt
- Polar Bear Pool Party
Family parties have open invitations for the whole family to join the festivities!
What are some ideas for family parties?
Past family parties include:
- Ice Skating @ Princeton Day School
- Littlebrook at the Movies @ Princeton Garden Theatre
- Family Game Night
- Barnyard Party
Parent parties are an opportunity for the grownups to meet and socialize - all while helping to raise money for our school. The kids can't have all of the fun!
What are some ideas for parent parties?
Past parent parties include:
- 90's Night Themed Party -- Rock your Flannel and Doc Martens
- Comedy Open Mic @ LiLLiPiES
- April Madness: Parent Basketball Tournament
- Indian Soiree
- Discover Princeton University Tour
- Couch to 5K - Training for your first fun run!